Did someone say cheesecake?! This little number is perfect for any occasion and excellent for winning friends and influencing people.
Decadent, delicious and downright naughty, our Almond, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cheesecake is irresistible ….Dig In!
- 3 x cups sliced almonds (a small handful left aside for decoration)
- 2 x tablespoons almond butter
- 4 x tablespoon Agave Syrup
- 2 x blocks Philadelphia cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 x 250g block dark chocolate
- 2 x tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line your springform tin with some baking paper and set aside;
- Place your almonds, almond butter and 2 x tablespoons of Agave syrup in a food processor for short bursts until it comes together;
- Push firmly into your springform tin and smooth out with the back of a spoon to create a nice even base layer;
- In an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and last 2 tablespoons of agave and whip until smooth. Pour into your springform tin;
- Melt your chocolate and peanut butter and mix together well. Pour in a circular motion into the cream cheese mixture and using a spoon, carefully swirl the mixture around so the chocolate mixture created a swirl pattern and is somewhat evenly incorporated;
- Top with the remaining almonds and chill in the refrigerator for approx 4hrs or until set.