I’m Danni, Personal Development Coach and founder of The Daily Authentic.
If you are wanting to make things happen in your life but don’t know how, I can help. The Daily Authentic provides simple skills, frameworks and support to help you do and be more. Using the principles of holistic & productivity coaching, I can help you move forward without the overwhelm.
Just Be You, Everyday
What is a Personal Development Coach?
A personal development coach is an holistic coach who helps you along your path to personal growth, helps you with strategies to set goals, and support with actionable steps to reach them. This looks at each persons’ needs, values & beliefs covering the mind, body, spirit & emotions. This holistic framework utilises practical neuroscience, positive psychology and mind-body practices.
Who Can Benefit From Coaching?
Anyone who wants to work on their own personal growth. This could be improving your approach to your:
- Work Life – Planning career moves, transitioning between roles or improving your career path
- Health – Encouraging efforts to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Parenting & Home Organisation – Practical solutions to a happy & stress free household
- Life Purpose – Help with clarifying activities, careers or other opportunities that provide personal fulfilment and life direction i.e. finding your “why”
You would see a Doctor when you are sick, a Psychologist to improve your mental health and a Personal Trainer to get you fit, so why not talk to a coach to help move you forward in life?
How can coaching help me?
A coach is there to support and guide you. Here’s a quick list of some of ways I can be of help:
- Simple skills, frameworks and support to help you DO and BE more
- Understanding your unique needs, values & beliefs covering the mind, body, spirit & emotions.
- Skills and practical solutions to improve your habits, your time management and stick to your goals
- Productivity strategies and action plans – creating steps to move you forward without overwhelm
- Learning how to overcome obstacles
- Unpacking your beliefs and self talk (the things we unconsciously say to ourselves) and understanding how they help or hinder you.
- Figuring out what your personal values actually are, and how they guide your choices and actions
- Identifying possible road-blocks and resistance – what’s getting in your way?
- Simple ways to change your mindset so you are more in control
- How to look at different situations from different perspectives – understanding others